Hooray, you’re joining the COCOLILY family! The information below will give you an outline of the Ticket Ambassador program. The form at the bottom of this page will allow us to collect your information and ensure all parties involved are on the same page. We extend to you a warm welcome and we are delighted to have you a part of the team.
The Ticket Ambassador Program
Become a ticket ambassador today, and earn money for selling tickets to The COCOLILY Social.
What is a Ticket Ambassador?
The COCOLILY Social Ticket Ambassador is someone or any organization that sells event registration tickets to The COCOLILY Social. You can earn up to $50 per ticket sold (this event is not-for-profit and the costs cover the food, beverage & venue space; any profit will go towards two charities).
This is a great way to earn a little cash, off-set your own event registration cost or booth fees to the event. It is simple, sign up for the Ticket Affiliate Program, and begin selling to your social network, family and friends.
How it works?
1. Fill in the form below to apply for the Ticket Affiliate Program
2. We will send you a personalized affiliate code through EventBrite; earn $50 per ticket sold (ie. sell 5 tickets, earn $250)
You will find their unique referral link to send out to your contacts. You will receive credit for any ticket sales that come through your unique referral link, and you can track the performance of your link in the stats shown on the EventBrite Event Affiliate Programme screen.
3. Begin selling and making money!
Best Tips on Selling Tickets
-Post the image to all of your social media accounts and link to your affiliate code. Tag any colleagues or friends you may have and ask others to tag their friends.
-Email or message the image to colleagues or friends who would be willing to share the event with any entrepreneur friends they may have.
-Email any networking groups or female entrepreneur organizations you are a part of to see if anyone knows of someone who may be interested in the event. Ask that they share the event (with your affiliate code) via their social media or an email to their members.
-Email or contact via social media any local blogs and see if they would be willing to share the event (with your affiliate link) on their blog and/or social media.
Selling Tickets Fine Print
-Please do not spam just anyone as we don't do that at COCOLILY and we need to ensure that our Ambassadors do not do this either as this is a poor reflection not only on us but on you as an individual.
-Each attendee must purchase their ticket online using your unique affiliate code otherwise EventBrite will not be able to track your profit. EventBrite automatically will calculate how many tickets you sold after each event based on these codes.
-Tickets are limited so be sure to promote early to ensure you earn some money.
Here is the text we use often to briefly describe the event to someone who has never heard about it:
- The COCOLILY Social is a one-day creative event for female entrepreneurs filled with fabulous workshops, intimate tea talks, motivational sparkle sessions, delicious food, conversations, coffee & cocktails!
- The heart & soul of the event is to unite, entertain and inspire like-minded entrepreneurial women.
- A one creative day event where a fine fusion of women will gather to be empowered by conversations, refined experiences, network organically, inspire one another, learn from each other and have fun igniting their passion.
- The goal of the event is to come together as a community, build your tribe, to celebrate, dream, relax, collaborate, learn from each other and share experiences
- This intimate and interactive environment has a relaxed anti-conference feel allowing for organic networking, building amazing connections and beautiful relationships
- Connect & Collaborate in the relaxed but chic atmosphere where you can find a new accountant, build new strategic partnerships, find your kindred spirit and, most importantly make new supportive friends who understand your unique but wonderful challenges
- Breathe & Focus by spending uninterrupted time working on plans and goals for your business and your life
- The chance to be part of a movement that connects and unites women entrepreneurs authentically alongside top business savvy experts and building on the COCOLILY motto of community over competition
- Treat yourself to a day of good food and drinks with a full breakfast, lunch and dinner party, plus a great gift bag – all in the company of inspiring women
- A mini getaway to learn, rejuvenate, have fun and connect
- Plan on: Having Fun. Relaxing. Planning. Instagramming. Consuming Coffee. Dreaming. Collaborating. Good Music. Making Friends. Learning. Business Conversations. Connecting. Brainstorming. Being You.
- Your registration includes: Coffee & Conversations, Breakfast, Keynote Speaker, Workshops (your choice), Tea Talks and Sparkle Sessions (your choice), Lunch, and a chic Dinner Party.
By building this event, we are building a tribe to let you know that we're all in this together and you're not alone - BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IS A TRIBE WHO HAS HER BACK - that's The COCOLILY Social.
Link to buy tickets: This is where you would insert your personalized EventBrite affiliate code.
Our Social Media
Use #TheCOCOLILYSocial when applicable
Below are some images for Instagram/FB/emailing/etc. Simply right-click the images below to download them directly.
Proprietary Information. Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate acknowledges that, in connection with this Agreement, Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate might be making use of, acquiring and adding to the Confidential Information of Company (herein known as COCOLILY), and Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate agrees to not use this information to harm Company. Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate also agrees to the release of photo, video or media content to be used by Company.
Non-competition. Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate agrees to not act as a consultant, manager, supervisor, employee, independent contractor or owner of a Competing Business. “Competing Business” will mean an Event that is defined as a conference/unconference/boutique event centered around entrepreneurs with the demographic being females.
Indemnification. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its shareholders, directors, officers, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, the “Indemnitees”), from and against any and all demands, claims, causes of action, suits, judgments, liabilities, liens, losses, damages, expenses, fines, penalties and assessments incurred or sustained by the indemnitees, or any of them, arising out of or caused by (i) any personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property in any manner related to Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate participation in the Events or performance of the Services, and/or (ii) a breach by Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate of any of its representations, warranties, covenants or obligations under this Agreement.
Terms of Agreement. Ticket Ambassador/Affiliate also agrees to all content found in the Terms of Agreement.