MY MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENT.
MY EVENT ATTENDANCE COMMITMENT.
CODE OF ETHICS
This code is applicable to all members (and event attendees) of The COCOLILY Society. As a member of the COCOLILY Society (and when attending an event as a guest), I agree to:
- Uphold and abide by the Code of Ethics, the regulations, and other professional requirements adopted by The COCOLILY Society.
- To not carry on any activity or conduct which could reasonably be considered as conduct unbecoming of a member/guest of The COCOLILY Society.
- Abide by all Local, Provincial and Federal laws governing the industry in which I operate and/or work for.
- Operate my business in an honest and ethical manner.
- Not spam or push my business or third-party companies on any member/guest of The COCOLILY Society.
- Behave in a professional manner at all COCOLILY & Co. events.
- Treat other Society members and guests with respect and kindness.
- Uphold the belief of community over competition.
- Uphold, abide and follow the terms and conditions found here.
- Support, promote and endorse fellow COCOLILY Social members as best as I can.
- Conduct myself in a positive, uplifting and supportive manner.
- Assist COCOLILY Society members to the best of my capabilities.
- Uphold the understanding that a breach of this commitment can result in the termination of my membership and/or future event access.
If you do not agree with the Code of Ethics, we kindly ask that you do not attend the events nor join The COCOLILY Society. It is very important to us to build a community that is authentic and kind to one another while supporting each other and thriving together.