We are excited to announce that COCOLILY Magazine will be going to print for Winter 2015.
A modern and beautifully designed local magazine for women with a focus on celebrations + inspirations, being distributed complimentary to over 45,000 women across the GTA at hand-selected stockists.
Winter 2015 : The Connisseur Issue | con·nois·seur / noun: an expert judge in matters of taste.
The editorial content will include:
- An elegant cocktail party fashion editorial
- The finest in shops, treats, products for little lovelies, for her and for the hostess - just in time for Christmas.
- Editors will also reveal to COCOLILY readers fabulous eco-finds and entrepreneur must-have's in addition to fabulous finds for the elegant cocktail party.
- Wanderlust experiences in four cities, in addition to a family-friendly itinerary for the winter globetrotters
- The Winter issue will feature two real-life celebrations from top photographers
- Editors create a themed mood board for a Christmas Breakfast Party geared for all ages and all budgets
- We will showcase a local Chef and an artisan; sharing their stories
- The issue will also feature inspiring stories from small business entrepreneurs, real women and authors in the styled shoot titled: The Breakfast Club
- Readers will find various curated Recipe Loves for holiday entertaining along with recommendations from the top experts for the finest wines, spirits and food
- In addition, Editors will showcase local Cool Spaces from wineries to cafes and a styled lookbook, white deco and other lovely things for the home
PAST ISSUES aesthetic can be found by visiting the digital issues.
COCOLILY allows advertisers to showcase their business, product or service to women on a local level at the most cost-effective rates, in a high-calibre periodical boasting an artistic and curated design.
Frequency : 4 times per year
Distribution: Toronto and surrounding areas at hand-selected stockists and shops
Circulation : 45,000
Readers per Issue: 4.5
Audience per Issue: 202, 500
Publication Date: December 2015
Average Shelf Life: 6.5 months
Readers: Females ages 25-55
Newsstand Price: Complimentary
Specs: Artistic Format | 8x10 | printed on glossy paper | 80 pages
Described as: A modern and beautifully designed local magazine for women with a focus on celebrations + inspirations
For further information and a rate card, please contact us directly.